Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today on this fine Pacific NW wintry day, I am thankful that the car accident I was in yesterday was not worse.

I was driving a work vehicle and stopped to allow a pedestrian to cross on a marked crosswalk when I was hit from behind.

Needless to day, I am bit sore and sluggish today, but these things can always be worse.

I've wondered if the universe is trying to tell me something. The longer I toil away at the day job, where it seems, disaster is waiting to strike...the more I feel I may have taken the wrong path.

Ever feel that way?

The winter Heather in my garden is blooming. It's lovely isn't it?!

Wishing Everyone a lovely Thursday! Cheers, Jenni

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen winter heather. It's gorgeous! I'm sorry you had that accident, but happy to hear it wasn't so bad. Hope you feel less sore tomorrow and the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm hoping I have less soreness tomorrow too :) Winter Heather is a staple in my yard for some cheer in January, before the early bulbs bloom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenni, so sorry to hear about your accident. I really hope you are feeling better. Hope you get to relax over the weekend. :)

    Your heather is beautiful, I'm a little jealous there is nothing blooming at present in my garden, expect the rain :)

    Have a lovely Weekend, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time in this blog, I'm always in your garden one. Sorry to hear about the accident! Are you ok?

    ReplyDelete