Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rustic Red Collage Necklace

I've been experimenting with designing jewelry with mixed mediums. Glass, gemstones, metal, crystal and ceramic combination's with a collage effect.
I participated in ArtBeads fall design challenge and with my new experimental designing, and a created a Rustic Red necklace set from the porcelain and ceramics section using Red Tree focal pieces. I am big 'Tree of Life' fan and the porcelain focal pieces are fantastic with perfect coral color.


I also picked out some sassy ruby red czech pressed glass rondelles, and mottled topaz oval glass beads to add some character and texture to the design.


I'm very pleased with the outcome of my endeavors, so tickled in fact that tomorrow..I'm wearing it to work.

Swing by my shop to take a peek at all of my fun, fall designs!
Cheers, Jenni DutchTouchBeads


Disclosure: I am a Blogging for Beaders partner with ArtBeads.com. The above noted items were provided to me free of charge, to be used for design purposes, or for my honest review. I have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received.

No comments:

Post a Comment