Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for my brother. When we were kids I wasn't sure there would ever come a time when I would like him, he was the typical annoying little brother.
Funny how quickly we grow out of childhood and into leading our own lives. My brother and I have enjoyed some fun adventures together and I look forward to many more. So while I may question the sanity of my parents on many things..one thing they got right was us.

Cheers to you my baby bro, the world is a better place because you're in it and I'm thankful for you.
XO
your big Sis

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful thing to be thankful for. I have five brothers, each completely opposite and amazing men whom I am honored to have in my life. There were years, where we could not cross the line laid out in tape on the backseat of the car, but today, I happily sit beside them. ~K

    ReplyDelete