Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today, on this gray and drizzly morning in the glorious Pacific Northwest, I'll admit, I'm a little cranky. I split my coffee on the way into work.
Hence, my inspiration for a Thankful Thursday post! Normally, I wash out my treasured coffee travel tumbler the night before and have no issues. But, last night, I worked late and frankly just forgot about it (and a few other things as well).

So, I'm thankful today that my dear best friend recommended this tumbler at Starbucks a few years ago, as I have been a happy, non-spilling coffee drinker ever since.

Except today.

Have a wonderful, non-spilling coffee drinking day friends!
Cheers ~ Jenni DutchTouchBeads

5 comments:

  1. Those tumblers are awesome! I may have to invest in one myself. I love Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I want one of those ! They are very attractive and I love the fact that they're spill proof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the red one ~ it's pretty! Newer versions have similar looks but different colors..I swear I can tip my upside down when top is all sealed and it won't spill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your items and blog design! I'm going to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankfully you had a happy ending :) They do look very cute :)

    Have a wonderful weekend, T. :)

    ReplyDelete