Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Tis a damp and soft morning here in Northwest Oregon. I have the urge to stay in my pj's and drink gallons of coffee and snuggle up with a good book.
But, here I am at work ~ so what I'm thankful for today is that it is Thursday...which is my Friday! I'm not wrapped in a cozy warm robe, I've my 'work' clothes on..but the coffee is good and the drive in was pleasant enough. The gray sky is drizzling, but it's relatively mild.
I did treat myself to some pretty earrings in my inventory ~ so I've some sparkle on my ears!

Tis a thing to be thankful for...making your own jewelry!
Wishing you all a fine day and don't forget to win a pair of pretty earrings during my give-away. Enter here.

Cheers ~ Jenni DutchTouchBeads

1 comment:

  1. Love these cheery earrings, Jenni! They shout "Spring, I'm here... where are all the tulips?"

    It's grey and damp here in WI today too. SO I totally hear you on the PJ desires! LOL I'm headed over to play with my niece and nephew. They always add sunshine to my day!

    Have a TERRIFIC day!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete