Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Ooops..nearly didn't get this blog post in today!

It's a loony thing to be thankful for...a drying rack? But yes. It's one of those household items that I always seem to find a reason not to replace. So here is my new beauty...granted, it's about 3 years overdue. Bamboo..so it's a renewable product and sturdy.

Why does it take so long to replace some items around the house? Good grief the old one had been broken for 3 years!

I shake my head in wonder...but I am thankful for the new drying rack!! :)
Cheers ~ Jenni DutchTouchBeads

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's the little things Jenni! LOL I loved your post. It's funny how those little things make our life just that much happier!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bowls are really adorable. I hear ya... we REALLY need a new drying rack, ourd got left behind when we moved and whenever we talk about it I usually say "we can just dry the dished by hand" but I am lying. We need a drying rack!

    ReplyDelete