Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for something that has really saved my sanity in these super busy times of 1 day job, 1 part time job, 1 small biz, 2 kids, 1 husband...etc etc....

List making.

{ image }
by ohsogood

I am neurotic about it. I have to do it to function. And this week, it's paid dividends. Despite the craziness of all my responsibilities..I am functioning and making my deadlines.

Now that is something to be thankful for!

What are you thankful for this week?

Cheers, Jenni ~ DutchTouchBeads

7 comments:

  1. What a fantastic thing to be thankful for! Top 50 things of a successful person ~ List Making.

    Loved the photo, also. Where do you resource your images from when you don't take them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have to make lists for everything; I suffer from mom brain.

    I am thankful for the little bit of sun we had this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @KGitch ~ Google! I'd rather have my own photo's up..but with all that I'm currently juggling..something's gotta give.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great habit Jenni! List making is absolutely empowering! I also make lists. What I am most thankful for is all the love and support I get to pursue my dreams... my family, my fiance, my blogging friends.

    All the love and support keeps new ideas coming and allowing me to continue to grow!

    Love it! Great post Jenni! Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful for the quiet moments I get here and there just to sit down and cuddle with one of the kiddos or the other :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenni, awesome post :)

    I am a list maker of lists, love lists, note pad by the bed lists :)

    Today I am truly Thankful for my son being home on spring break :)

    Have a great day, T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love making lists! (not sure why).. i love reading them too... I have a book full of Lists about peculiar facts and info... weird , i know.

    ReplyDelete