Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It's been a long and busy week, time to look back and reflect on the things I am thankful for.

1) A willing and able husband, who graciously steps up to help even more with the kids when situations call for it.
2) A space in my small house, that is mine, my place to set up my little jewelry studio and forget about the responsibilities I carry, worries I have and just 'be' in that creative place.
3) Friends, family, co-workers and even today..my boss, who are willing to help gently remind me to continue to work on my goals and personal development.

What are you thankful for today?

Cheers, Jenni ~ DutchTouchBeads

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a great Hubby there :)

    I am truly thankful for the sun shining, I really needed that today :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post- it's important to take a step back and reflect sometimes!

    Today it's the kinda day where I'm thankful for nap time and my daughter's early bedtime, LOL. I'm also very thankful that my husband works so hard that I have the chance to stay home with our daughter.

    ReplyDelete