Wednesday, March 3, 2010

i should have been a rabbit

I'm dieting. I hate that word, it feels evil, but it is what it is. I was born in the year of the Rabbit and there are days I wish I would have just been born as a rabbit; I'd probably enjoy all the veggies I eat more.
However, I did make a sincere New Year's resolution to find 'balance' in my life this year and eating *way* to many sugars and simple carbs..isn't balanced at all! Also, a lack of exercising is not balanced. Henceforth..I am determined to work on these problem areas in my daily life.
But there are times when I do feel like my dinner plate looks like this.

Here's to a balanced and healthy lifestyle! Cheers ~ Jenni DutchTouchBeads

5 comments:

  1. They say the first two weeks are the toughest, simply ridding yourself of cravings. Know that your purpose is good and you'll feel better after a while. Rooting for you down here in the valley of cows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee.. that dinner plate is very cute. it will get easier! if anything, you will discover a bunch of new recipes to try! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! I have been eating better, no bread, no carbs, no soda and very little refined sugars and exercising for about 6 weeks now, sadly I don't see enough results, but I do see some, keep at it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you :)

    I am trying too but B.Day weekend's are a bit indulgent (chinese noodles) so I am avoiding the scales for a few days :)

    Keep going you will feel better in the end but I think the key to losing is to not make it feel like a punishment and treat yourself occasionally when you get to a certain goal :)

    Wishing you success :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck! It is hard, but once you get used to living a healty active lifestyle it feels SOOO GOOD. I am still fat, but I know I am healthy and I feel pretty good most of the time. :)

    ReplyDelete