Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First Kiss

Just have to tell the world how wonderful my little girl is! She's just about 2.5 yrs and is your typical busy busy toddler. Sometimes I have to catch her and sweep her up to plant a big kiss on her cheek, to which she generally giggles and squirms away.

But last night, as we were putting away her coloring books and crayons, she skips up to me, wraps her arms around me and gives me a big (and rather wet) kiss. First time it wasn't Mommy initiated.
I'm still feeling the love. :) Here's a pic of my little little at her 2nd birthday party.

Cheers ~ Jenni DutchTouchBeads

4 comments:

  1. Awwww.... that is so sweet! (she is so cute too!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's darling! And what a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenni, how wonderful is that! You lucky thing you :)

    She is adorable and believe me you will remember this.

    I am guessing you are thinking about B.Day 3 soon :)

    Have a great day, I can feel you glowing from here :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You captured a vital moment and one to treasure always. There is nothing that can replace that moment of free-will adoration solely for you!
    ~K

    ReplyDelete