Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm still in Tillamook, Oregon, 'The Valley of Cow's' and while my nose has not adjusted to the local aroma..there are a few things I'm thankful for.
1) Time away from home. I miss my kids & hubby with a terrible ache, but sometimes it's just good to be reminded of how cherished that everyday life is.
2) Thankful for the incredible home cooked dinner I had last night. Friends invited me over and food and conversation was just wonderful.
3) I'm Thankful for perspective. Similar to #1, but a little different. My day job this year has been very challenging on many fronts. I've learned some tough lessons in life, but the end result is that I have some new appreciation for things and new perspectives to consider. That is a good thing, and I'm thankful for it.

What are you thankful for today?

Cheers, Jenni ~ DutchTouchBeads

2 comments: