Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

On this crisp and sunny Thursday morning, I am thankful for:

The sweet little tales from my kid's teachers who tell me of how my kids, while separated by a fence, still seek each other out during outside playtime and contentedly play with each other at school. It fills my heart with joy that they are becoming friends (ages 4 & 2.5)

I'm thankful my rotten cat has been kind to me the past two nights and had cuddled cozily next to me *all* night...no 3 or even worse 5 am desperate yowls to alert me to his surely 'immediate' need to go outside.

What are you thankful for today?
Happy Thursday ~ Jenni DutchTouchBeads

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute pic! I am thankful for all this sunny weather we are having here lately... yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh so cute and I love the cranky kitty hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. a cute story about your little ones. thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute. Enjoy this time. I hear you about the cat, I have a dog who has been up 2 -3 times a night all week. I just want to sleep all night. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete