Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I've been meaning to blog weekly about the things I am thankful for, inspired by fellow blogger Cappy Sue. It's just been on my heart to make a point of this weekly. So, here goes:

1) I am thankful for humbling experiences. I hate them. But, I need them in order to better myself and remember to be more thoughtful.

2) I am thankful for the little vine maple tree outside my office window. I love being able to hang my bird feeders and catch a glimpse of the little feathered friends on occasion.

3) I am thankful for soft, rainy days. It's quite possible my husband will drag us out of the damp Pacific Northwest one of these days..so I'm cherishing the time I have to experience it.

What are you thankful for today?

Cheers, Jenni DutchTouchBeads

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely thankful for Skype, so I can see and talk to my children regardless of how far away they are :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't the small things the best. Thanks for sharing. If you don't mind, I'd like to borrow your idea for my blog too. Just to make sure I take the time to be thankful.

    BTW, #3 made me smile. I lived in Seattle area for 13 years and never realized until then how much I love the heat and humidity of summer in the South. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful that my last check-up this week on the little bun in the oven went well. Heard the little heartbeat, and all our standard tests came back ok. Yay!

    ReplyDelete