Friday, February 12, 2010

Long. Bold. Necklaces.

I've been having a bit of fun preparing for the spring/summer selling season. I love bold statement necklaces and have been trying my hand at them. Here are a few new installments currently available in my Etsy shop.

Grace Pink Jasper Statement Necklace

In this necklace I combined chunky nuggets of jasper with vintage styled filigree clasps. It lays nicely and as the color is in softer tones and the contrast is striking.

Antiquity Rustic Styled Long Necklace

I pulled out the Porcelain beads that I had left over from another necklace (now sold out) and combined them with a great hammered copper three piece oval pendant. Rugged, but stylish with southwestern flair.

I'm off to dash back into the studio while the kiddos are still napping.

Happy Friday!
Cheers ~ Jenni DutchTouchBeads

4 comments:

  1. They are both amazing, you have been having fun :)

    Have a wonderful weekend, T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love the how they are chunky, yet still very delicate and feminine looking. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both necklaces are gorgeous. You have a great sense of design. :)

    ReplyDelete