Monday, February 1, 2010

A Heart for Haiti

Here is a shout out to the awesome collection of Etsy artisans who've donated items to be sold at the collective shop: Hearts for Haiti.
All proceeds to go support Doctors without Borders, a non-profit organization.

In this shop, you can find an varied collection of goods, many with a heart theme, including my own creation, Silver Wrapped Heart Necklace.

All items ship Free, so please stop by and see if there is a way you can help support this incredible organization!

Cheers, Jenni DutchTouchBeads

2 comments:

  1. It is a wonderful thing :) I have been shopping already but should pop by again :)

    Jenni, I am having a "Blog Love Fest" on my blog and awarded you a "Kreativ" blog award :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just found you through Link Love - its a lovely blog you have!

    ReplyDelete