Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rustic Jewelry Pairing

I recently received some porcelain beads and was delighted by the layering of color they had. Calm blues with light greens woven in between and accented with warm earth tones. The beads made me daydream about wandering through the streets of Santa Fe, perusing artistic vendors in the warm high desert air.
Here are the results of my creative endeavors:

Rustic Flair Necklace


Rustic Flair Earrings


I enjoyed working with these lovely beads and adding antiqued copper accents to them, to lend a 'vintage' feel. Affordable, stylish..perfect for the woman with a sense of herself.
Happy Beading, Jenni ~ DutchTouchBeads

5 comments:

  1. Pretty! I always love the earthy colours. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love the antique copper with the beautiful beads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni, that is one gorgeous necklace. Can I come with to Santa Fe. It is on my "To Go" list :) T.

    Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those turned out really well. Love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. T! I'm ready to go anytime :) Just need that cash flow to increase ;)

    ReplyDelete