Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oh Crystal Beads, How I adore thee!

It's true, my love of color gets the better of me, especially when it comes to Swarovski crystal beads. I've had some fun building a new line of simple, dainty and well priced earrings that highlight the gorgeous colors of birthstone jewelry. All of the earrings in this collection have Sterling Silver french earwires.
I will be making these earrings for all birthstones and here's a quick peek at few currently for sale in my Etsy shop.

May Birthstone, Swarovski Emerald Crystal Earrings

March Birthstone, Aquamarine Swarovski Crystal Earrings

February Birthstone, Amethyst Swarovski Crystal Earrings

At $11.50 a pair, the price is wonderful and a lovely idea for a personalized, pretty gift for a special woman in your life.

Cheers, Jenni ~ DutchTouchBeads

6 comments:

  1. It's hard to beat Swarovski Crystals, they are so incredibly rich looking. They have the look of gemstones at a fraction of the cost...and you don't have to baby them the way you do with real gemstones! Once I used silver cleaner on some earrings with Rose Quartz...yikes, it bleached the pink color right out. Was heart broken...Swarovski never fades ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I am always envious of other people's birth stone colors! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with cabin, I too am jealous of others birth stone colours :)

    These look gorgeous Jenni :)

    Have a wonderful Day, regards, T.

    ReplyDelete