Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lest we not forget our feathered friends..

I recently went on a quest to help out the cute little birds who dwell in the court yard of my office park. I bought a few bird feeders to help them out over the winter months.
I am well aware of how geeky my co-workers think I am, with my little joy of birdwatching. The above pic is of the tree outside my window at work and I've hung two bird feeders and am happily enjoying my new little feathered friends as they stop by.

It's the little things in life.... Cheers, Jenni ~ DutchTouchBeads

4 comments:

  1. So good of you to be thinking of your tiny friends! I love watching my bird feeder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Im glad you are keeping an eye out for your feathered friends! Cute photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching the little birds outside our window too. Can't wait for the spring birdies to start coming out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's not geeky at all! I get so much joy from watching birds outside my studio window.

    ReplyDelete