Monday, January 18, 2010

Featured Seller AoDesigns

To treat myself for Christmas, I wanted a Motherhood necklace. I searched around and found AoDesigns to create a one of a kind hand stamped sterling silver necklace. I was delighted with my necklace and thought I'd give this shop a shout out for a job well done! (Hubby was thrilled to have Christmas shopping for me done so easily this year too!)

Here are some of my favorites from her shop:

I love you to the moon...and back!
Necklace


family necklace ~ this is the one I got :)


I am not square pet id tag


AoDesigns shipped timely and provided a quality product. What's better than a personalized gift? I've gotten tons of compliments!

Cheers, Jenni DutchTouchBeads

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful pieces :)

    I think all Hubby's love it when we make prezzie buying easier for them they mean well though :)

    Hope you survivied the wind last night, more to come tomorrow.

    Have a wonderful Day, regards, T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the top one with the little bunnies! So Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cabin ~ you'll soon be familiar with the top one..its from the famous children's book 'Guess How Much I Love You' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful work, You've done great choice for featuring

    ReplyDelete