Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blue Moon Beading Inspiration

With the arrival of a Blue Moon in cancer, I felt my creative juices flowing as we kicked off the New Year! I had some lovely beads to sample from ArtBeads.com and am very happy with the resulting earrings. Here's a peek:

Amethyst Swarovski Coin Sterling Silver Earrings

I used Swarovski 14mm coin crystals. They are the perfect size for statement earrings. Also, I used twisted Sterling Silver spacers to add a different texture. I think these earrings would be perfect for a wedding party!

Aloha Soft Green Brick Earrings

These Czech pressed glass turquoise green brick beads are fantastic! A great weight and feel.

Almond Powder Glass Pearl Earrings

These aren't even listed on my Etsy site..so you get a sneak peek! I love Swarovski glass pearls. Always a perfect color and shape.

Amethyst Fan Dangle Earrings

I had fun with these Czech glass shell beads. The lilac contrast creates a one of a kind look. I found them in the 'new Czech pressed glass beads'. Lot's of great new colors there!

I was very pleased with the quality of the Czech pressed glass and Swarovski crystal beads I've ordered from ArtBeads.com. I always appreciate the careful way the beads are packaged when they arrive.

Ahh, so many beads, so little time.
Cheers ~ Jenni DutchTouchBeads



I received these Beads as a free sample from ArtBeads.com, for an honest review of product. The above post states my personal opinion of the products mentioned. All photos are copyright DutchTouchBeads. Please be respectful.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy over the holidays... now I feel so guilty for doing nothing! ;) Hope you had a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love those earrings and I love artbeads.com too. I really like the purple coin earrings the best but their all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful blog! I love your set up.

    You made some very pretty earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely earrings! Love your blog. really sweet with all the little birds. Great color combo too!.

    God Bless
    Alice
    http://piggylittleshop.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Piggy
    http://twitter.com/piggylittleshop

    ReplyDelete