Thursday, December 10, 2009

Featured Seller rtgmum Pottery on Etsy

Let's take a stroll down pottery lane and visit rtgmum on Etsy better known as Pottery by Carol Munro.

I have had the pleasure of meeting the artist in person and I own one of her lovely plates. Her pottery is made with an attention to detail and eclectic styling. She has a warm personality and I love her British accent. I have picked out a few of my favorite pieces currently in Carol's Etsy shop.

A Festive Holiday Cookie Plate - Santa would love to grab a treat off this delightful plate!

Sunflower Chip/Dip Bowl - colorful and festive



St. Helens Oregon Plate ~ a tribute to our little neck of the woods


Swing by Carol's shop and have a peek around. I can personal attest to quality and originality of her work.

Cheers ~ Jenni, DutchTouchBeads

4 comments: