Monday, December 28, 2009

Featured Etsy Artist Wudl's Woodshop - Craft Show Displays

For those of us who hit the craft show circuit, Wudl's Woodshop on Etsy is a great place to find smart craft show displays!I have been personally delighted by this artisans product as I purchased an earring card display. I sent him the above picture of how nicely my earrings were displayed at my next craft show! My customers often complimented me on the display. It was well constructed, a fair price and shipped quickly.

Wudl's also has other great craft displays, here are a few of my favorites.
Soap Display
Riser Display
You can also find personal use jewelry holders, candle holders, bat houses and even bird feeders in Wudl's shop. He also makes essential oil and greeting card displays.

My earring card holders were a hit and I plan to add a few more of his pieces to complete my craft show displays! Swing by Wudl's for a peek at all his lovely wares.

Cheers, Jenni ~ DutchTouchBeads

3 comments:

  1. Hope you and your family had a very merry Christmas!!! :)
    Great feature too! Those are some great display ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..that is a lovely display! Always in a quandry about how to go about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good table display is a must...and your earings look great on that display. I understand why it was such a hit!

    ReplyDelete