Thursday, December 31, 2009

Blue Moon & Happy New Year Wishes

What a way to end the year with a Bang! A Blue Moon on New Years Eve! A rare occurrence indeed :)

Granted, here in the soggy Pacific Northwest, we've got a lovely rain storm clogging up the skies so I won't be seeing it.

My husband and I may just have to celebrate the event tonight with a bottle of Blue Moon wine from Bridgeview Winery in Oregon. I am quite partial to the Riesling. I have visited this darling little winery and the staff was delightful. Hmm..definitely going to pick up a bottle tonight!
I will also be basking in the soothing feelings a Full Moon brings my little watery cancer-crab self. I am writing down my inspirations and will work on them as time allows in the next month.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year!
Jenni ~ DutchTouchBeads

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, I love reisling. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I'm so sad it was cloudy and -30 here or else I would have enjoyed the blue moon so much more.

    ReplyDelete