Monday, November 9, 2009

New Earrings and a Busy Week ahead!

I'm excited and nervous about the week ahead :) I have four jewelry shows this week and I feel like I've been in a whirlwind ~ all the pricing and tagging that goes into the prep process, it's a little daunting! However it is also very rewarding..to be able to see your creations packaged with care and set out in a dazzling display..*sigh* makes me happy! :)

Here's a few new earrings I came up with this weekend ~ and I'm running my Free Shipping promotion thru December 21st ~ so get those Holiday gift purchases in while you can ship for free!

Coin Pearl Earrings
Burgundy Crystal Leaf Earrings

Have a great day! Cheers, Jenni DutchTouchBeads

3 comments:

  1. The leaf one is my fav!!! So, so, so pretty :) Great shipping too, btw.
    31everything.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, four shows! Your a busy lady! You will do awesome at all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 shows, how awesome!!! congrats, love the new earrings!! :)

    ReplyDelete