Friday, November 6, 2009

A little Inspiration - Jane Austen

I love to read, I've always been a closet book nerd (ok..not so closet anymore) and one of my favorite authors is Jane Austen. I remember in high school, when our English class was *forced* to read Pride and Prejudice, how the class dreaded the book. I was secretly thrilled, but never dared to let on.
I read my old friend yearly and always find some new little nuance that I'd missed before. It's really a treat.
Here's a pair of earring I think would have been lovely at romantic ball with swirling dresses and witty banter.

Victorian Pink Earrings

So what inspires you?
Cheers, Jenni ~ DutchTouchBeads

3 comments:

  1. I definitely can see Jane Bennet wearing them:) They're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I see the word "Victorian" on something, I'm already drawn... there are SO precious :) I love the pink.
    31everything.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful earrings!

    What inspires me. Hmmm...bright colors & original ideas (especially in decorating style)

    ReplyDelete