Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Featured Etsy Seller 'Household Words'

I love finding unique items on Etsy! Anyone looking to jazz up some wall space will love this seller!
Household Words has vinyl decals for the home, office and vehicle. I love that you can DIY and have such a profession finish (please note, I am terrible with a paintbrush....terrible! so how perfect for the klutz's like me?)
Here are a couple of examples of their products that I personally like:

Custom Baby Vinyl Names

Fat Cat Vinyl
Family Inspiration Vinyl

You never know what you can find on Etsy! How fun is that?! Swing by Household Words to see what else you can find :)
Cheers all, Jenni DutchTouchBeads

5 comments:

  1. Oooo... I want the fat cat one :) LOL! Super fun & cute! LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing.

    31everything.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fat cat one is pretty cute... i like how he is bigger than the planter/vase beside it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love the fat cat and I'm not a cat person!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my site!

    Mandie
    Householdwords.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete