Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend Accomplishments

It boggles my mind how quickly time flies during the weekend. So much to do and it never all gets done. But, instead of stressing out about all the unfinished, I'm going to count my accomplishments. Here's the highlights:

#1) Quality time spent playing & bonding with my kiddos
#2) 2 loads of laundry folded (finally) from last weekend.
#3) 1 Birthday party attended for our little nephew (logging 100 miles there and back)
#4) 1 Trip to Olympia Wa, to hit one of my favorite bead stores (logging 132 miles there and back)
#5) 3 family meals in which we all sat down and ate together
#6) 2 Mornings of family cuddle time as the kids ambushed Mom & Dad in bed (and who had been sleeping).
#7) 2 new earring designs & 3 new pendant necklaces made
#8) Pictures taken of new designs.
#9) Trips to Lowes, Michaels & Winco
#10 Participated in the Trade A-holics Trading Frenzy on Sunday (that was fun!)
#11) More Halloween decorations added to the house to put it in a festive mood
#12) Catching the 2nd half of my beloved Liverpool English soccer team as they beat Man U!

What did you accomplish this weekend? I'd love to know!
Cheers ~ Jenni
DutchTouchBeads

My Best Accomplishments:

Rusty 3.5
Scout 2yrs

5 comments:

  1. sounds like you got a lot done!! Cute pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. your kiddies are so darned cute! Wow.. I am a bit embarrassed of what I did this weekend after I read your list.... lots of napping, eating and just hanging about on my end. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cabin ~ napping sounds wonderful! If I could..I would..so enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a well-rounded weekend :)

    ReplyDelete