Friday, October 2, 2009

Off to Yosemite!

It's been four and a half years since my dear hubby and I took a vacation together. It's amazing how crazy life becomes when responsibilities rule the day.

Our week away begins tomorrow. We drive 5 hours south to arrive at my mother's and drop the kids off, get them settled and stay the night. Sunday morning we cross the border to California and navigate our way to the amazing Yosemite Valley. We plan to park it at our tent camp sight and not touch the car again. Hiking and biking are the plans for our duration.

Continuing our stay in the Sierra's, we head north mid week to spend a few nights along the shores of Lake Tahoe in a rustic little cabin.

The weather forecast is showing a high of 70 and clear skies. I believe the vacation gods have blessed us.

Here's a pic of the last time DH and I were in Yosemite, almost five years ago exactly. Hoping to bring back some incredible shots to share.


Cheers, Jenni

1 comment: