Thursday, October 15, 2009

Etsy Featured Artist : Sojourn Quilts

Etsy is an incredible place to marvel at the talents of others. I found myself doing just that when I happened upon Sojourn Quilts.

In this shop you will find, small quilted wall art, antler buttons and ACEO's. Here are a few of my favorite things:

Lobster Ornament Red with Mountain Berries


When in Maine ~ Celebrate Lobsters!! This is one of the more unique Christmas ornaments I've found on Etsy and I love the vivid colors.

White Birches a bit of Autumn Gold

This piece has such a romantic flair to it. I think I could get lost in the intricacies of her work.

Small Wall Art ~ Santa with 6 Trees Sweater

Looking for something different for Holiday decorations ~ look no further Sojourn Quilts is stocked with great one of a kind pieces such as this great Santa. I think it would darling matted and framed!

Hope you enjoyed this segment of my weekly featured Etsy artist. Sojourn Quilts is currently offering Free Shipping from Oct 15 - 18.

Have a great weekend!
Jenni ~ DutchTouchBeads

10 comments:

  1. Aww.. that lobster is too cute! Teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the birtches! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love the Lobster AND the Santa!

    tjbdesigns
    http://stitchingandbeading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Birches! Reminds me of my drive home this week. I saw that very thing on my way. I love the way the birches stand out amongst the other trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lobster ornament is adorable!

    Thanks for posting on my blog blast thread.

    I am following you.
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I just popped up to say that I have given you the "One Lovely Blog Award". So please stop by and collect it. Congrats!

    http://mamimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete