Friday, September 4, 2009

Malachite Jewelry Set

I started beading jewelry for myself, as I wasn't finding the looks & colors I sought. Next step was designing jewelry for others, giving my designs as gifts etc. I have to say that since I started living in the world of Etsy...I've been so busy making jewelry to sell that I haven't made anything special for me.
My Mother and Father in Law took a trip to Sedona, AZ and brought back a lovely gift of a handmade Malachite and Silver pendant for me.
I loved it.
So I finally carved out some time and designed a great three piece Malachite & Black Swarovski crystal necklace, bracelet and earring set.
Here's a peek at something I made just for me!

Have a great Holiday weekend ~ Jenni

1 comment:

  1. great colors! Hope you had a great long weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete