Thursday, September 17, 2009

Etsy Featured Seller with an Emphasis on 'Monsters'

I came across this fun, fellow Etsian recently on a Saturday night in the Etsy forums. (Yes, this does speak volumes about how excited my night life is ;)

Let's take a peek at Monster OpMaat of Madison WI ~ creator of funky and a little freaky Monster Character pottery. 'OpMaat' is Dutch for 'Custom Made'.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5754809
www.monsteropmaat.etsy.com

Monster specializes in mugs, bowls and bookmarks ~ she has a great selection of monsters capturing many moods :) [She is also Dutch...so you can see why I'm so fond of her...I do love all things Dutch]

Here are a few of my favorite items in her shop!

Monster Soccer Mug ~
Perfect for the Soccer Fan (like me!) How could you not love a little Monster Soccer love?


Monster Bookmark ~
It's hard to feel dull and dreary on a wet and rainy night with this character staring back at you! This is offered at a great price for the Book Nerd in your life!

Monster Bicycle Mug ~
Do you have a 2 wheeled fanatic in your house? I do! This monster on a bicycle reminds me all too well of my bicycling geek better half ;)


Caterpillar to Butterfly Bowl ~

No Monsters here, but what a creative design! Soothing green colors in on this pretty pottery piece. Represented is the Caterpillar and Butterfly ~ full of great symbolism ~ this would make an excellent gift for the Holidays!

That's all for this Monstrous post! (haha, I couldn't help myself) Enjoy and Cheers to all of my Fellow Etsians ~ best wishes for a great holiday season!

Don't forget to enter my September Give-Away! Here's the link:
http://dutchtouchbeads.blogspot.com/2009/09/september-j.html

Cheers ~ Jenni!

9 comments:

  1. Cute feature! That butterfly bowl is divine!

    [inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
    [inkihandmade.etsy.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Feature! these are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my shop, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to see Monster's pottery and bookmarks featured on your beautiful blog. I am a big fan of Ena's work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ena's work! She's a great friend, and a very talented pottery person...er, Monster. Her stuff just makes you happy to look at it! Great blog post - and a darn cute blog all around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Monsters! I love Ena's pottery and your lovely blog looks like a great place to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing what you can find on Etsy! Great one.

    tjbdesigns
    http://stitchingandbeading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like these monster products. Always looking for unique gift ideas. Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete