Friday, September 18, 2009

$5 Sale Going on Now!

Yes. Really..I am having a huge $5 sale to clean house for Fall. I am participating in this event in conjunction with Etsy Team Tradaholics. You can search in Etsy for all the $5 items by using the search tag: trade5
Sale runs from 9/18 - 9/20
Here's the link to my $5 Sale Section:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6722790&section_id=5949342

Here is a sampling of what you can find @ DutchTouchBeads!

The Dragonfly Mother of Pearl Collection of brightly colored Earrings and Necklaces

Night Out Crystal Earrings

Miss Piggy loves Kermit Bracelet ~ Rose Quartz & Crystal


Hurry, while Selections last!
Have a Great Weekend! Jenni

2 comments:

  1. OOPs, I need to add this to my Sales page, I'll get right on that! Lovely work, as always.

    ReplyDelete