Friday, July 10, 2009

In Celebration of Me

It's going to be a beautiful, perfect summer weekend here in the Great Pacific Northwest. The days will be warm, here along the mighty Columbia River, an afternoon breeze will tease us lightly and cool things down in the evenings.

My town will be having it's celebrated 'Rainier Days in the Park' festival, complete with carnival rides and Fireworks over the Columbia River, Saturday night.

And just to add to this perfect summer weekend, it's my birthday. I love to think that they have the fireworks display, just for me, as I am....pretty special ;)

So, to celebrate, I want to give a gift to my customers.

Free Shipping on any/all DutchTouchBeads purchases from July 10th - 13th.

Thanks for all your support. I can't even imagine what I did with myself before Etsy.

Cheers! Jenni

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the festival! Great shipping sale you have going on too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you have a sale keep an eye out around friday nights the is usually an admin in the promotion boards who looks for sales to send out in the etsy finds letter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for the nice & helpful comments!

    ReplyDelete