Friday, July 24, 2009

Featuring Etsy Seller 'noneoftheabove'

Etsy has such fantastic artists!
I came across the shop 'noneoftheabove' http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6339229 earlier this year because she stopped by my shop and we chatted. I loved the originality of her handmade pendants.
I purchased two of her pendants and made necklaces around them. They have both sold.
Blaze:


Star Gazer:

noneoftheabove offers a broad range of colors and sizes of pendants. As I have purchased her work I can attest to beautiful colors and high quality of her work.



Here are a few more of the items currently for sale in her shop. Stop by and take a peek and support Handmade and Etsy seller :)

Happy Handmade!
Jenni

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! What a great seller to feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janelle, I'm happy to have you follow and I'm going to enjoy your blog musings as well :)

    ReplyDelete