Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dragonflies and Why I love Etsy!

I had some fun creating some new designs over the weekend. I love greens and haven't worked with the color enough. After receiving a new shipment of Mother of Pearl in a wide range of colors I pulled out some bright, light green diamond beads and combined them copper spacers and green luster large seed beads.

Ta Da! Just like Green Dragonflies!



This past week, I've been reading a lot of articles on etsy. Articles that highlight new small business owners taking that big step and quitting their day-jobs! How delightful would that be?! What I like about etsy best is that I am reminded of the American Spirit. People who venture forth, take a big risk and make the world we live in go round. They invent, create, employ and weave the fabric that holds our great country together.

Etsy just happens to be a place where they can showcase their unique talents. I'm proud to be in the crowd.

Happy 4th of July
~Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment