Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Aqua and Copper Delight

I've been working with aqua dyed Mother of Pearl tubes and copper spacers. I love the cool iridescent hues that Mother of Pearl beads showcase. I was thinking of warm weather patio gatherings and I came up with a simple but striking summer look.


I named the grouping 'Alfresco' as the meaning of the name 'in the air' was the perfect description of my intended vision.


The next day, my neighbor came over with hopes that I could make something to match her new pant suit. Her grandson has a college graduation coming up and she wanted a new look for the big day.
She loved the copper and aqua pairing of Alfresco and the colors were a perfect match. So, I whipped up an 18" necklace and matching earrings for her special occasion.


I feel so lucky to be asked to be a part of special occasions!

Introducing the Alfresco collection, now available on www.DutchTouchBeads.etsy.com

Happy Beading,
Jenni

2 comments: