Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pour Moi!

I love just *LOVE* it when someone buys me the gift of beads. My Mother-In-Law, Pat, vacationed in Sedona recently and brought back some delicious treasures for me. I had strict instructions to make something lovely for myself.

I was gifted with a strand of brite Lemon Chrystophase, a strand of Bronzite and a Red Creek Jasper pendant.

Each strand was perfect. I get so tickled when someone else does the picking and surprises me with colors that I wouldn't pick out myself.

Here is what I made:

The Lemon Chrystophase is especially fun with its splashes of darker hues. They pull the Bronzite stand in. The Jasper pendant is so unique with it's yellow veins and greenish ripples. It is almost like looking at some electric green fire.




I used copper barrel shaped spacers to add some flair. This also allowed me to have some extra beads left over to build a matching bracelet. Now, don't I feel like a queen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment