Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My First International Customer!

I am so pleased, I have my first international customer!

Last night I posted this lovely long necklace of garnet nuggets and silver rings. I had made one as a custom order that my Mother placed with me to give to my cousin who is graduating high school.



While I don't necessary 'feel' old in my thirties, I recognize that I am quite removed from the old high school daze. So, I did some research, looked at some magazines and put together a long necklace that one could wear long or double wrap.

I love the garnet nuggets as they appear dark, but when light hits them, they hum with reds and pinks. Frankly, I thought they would fit into the 'Goth' (do they still do that in HS anymore? ;) scene and with all the 'Twilight' buzz of late....I hoped the design would be relevant. So, I made another to list in my Etsy shop.

After being listed on Etsy less than 24 hours, my design was snatched up! And as luck would have it, the sale was also my first international customer. She is located in Australia -- it's a shame I can't afford to deliver in person. I would love too!

I'll be packaging with love from America~

Happy Beading,
Jenni

4 comments:

  1. Hi, nice jewelry. I wish I was creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why, this is my favorite so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I need to add more metal into my designs ;) Thanks for the compliments!!

    ReplyDelete