Sunday, May 24, 2009

Custom Orders

I had such a lovely time last weekend. My friend Kristin put on a lovely open house and I had my jewelry out for show.
We had a wonderful BBQ dinner, I am still drooling!

I met some neat gals :) Kristin's neighbor Charlotte came by and was entranced by my bracelet 'Mint Julep'.



She purchased it and asked that I make a matching necklace and earrings. MMMM, what a delightful idea! Here's what I came up with.


Then, another friend of Kristin's, Kirsten..brought over a beautiful necklace that she bought in Tahiti I believe, at any rate, she needed earrings to match. She had purchased some supplies, but had not made anything. So, she gave the supplies to me to see what I could do. Here's what I came up with.


They are a grape cluster design. I love the way they hang. Full and lush. I alternated the pink crystals to start at the top and bottom, just for variety. Again, we'll see if the customer is pleased.


I can't tell you how much fun it is to make a custom order.


Happy Beading!

Jenni

1 comment: