Monday, May 11, 2009

Chocolate Pearls

Last weekend a co-worker approached me about creating a necklace for a new brown suit that she had purchased. I was very excited, I knew of just the perfect thing! Something classic, good for any occasion....what else but Chocolate Pearls with clear Swarovski crystals.

Here's what I came up with:


I went with two versions as some people like a center point and some do not. Then, I thought of Lisa's lovely complexion with her dark brown hair and eyes and what could be sweeter than a deep dark chocolate brown pearl with PINK! Ahhh, yes. I tossed in some Rose Quartz. Lovely, translucent pink oval rose quartz.


So what did she pick out??

What would you pick out for a new brown suit?

Check my etsy site to see what's left...wink wink

www.DutchTouchBeads.etsy.com


Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment